Factors taken into consideration in the calculation of Halal Certification fee for UAE/GSO
- Number of HACCP Plans
- Number of Full Time Employees
- Product Complexity Class
- Product Variety
Refusal to grant Halal certification:
Gulftic-ICSC Halal may refuse a Halal certification application or refuse to issue a document verifying compliance with the Halal requirements if:
- the client does not comply or fails to comply with the Halal requirements, Halal standards, or Islamic law.
- the client fails to comply with any of the obligations under the Halal certification agreement.
Policy for suspension, withdrawal, or reduction of the halal certification:
The Halal certification may be suspended if:
- The client persistently or seriously fails to meet the Halal certification requirements.
- The client refuses to allow Gulftic-ICSC Halal to conduct surveillance or recertification audits.
- The client requests suspension of the Halal certificate.
The Halal certification may be withdrawn if:
- The client fails to meet any of the terms and conditions in the Halal certification agreement.
- The client fails to resolve any suspension issues within the defined time.
- The client requests withdrawal of the certificate.
The scope of Halal certification may be reduced if:
- The client fails to resolve any suspension issues that affect only some of the Halal certified products within the defined time.
- Some of the Halal certified products fail to meet the Halal requirements.
- The client requests a reduction in scope.
For additional information please contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org